List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Help: 2 Questions
From:       Joerg Anders <j.anders () informatik ! tu-chemnitz ! de>
Date:       2001-09-06 13:41:41

Hello!

Perhaps somebody could please answer the following 2 questions:

1.) If I connect the "QTimer::timeout()" signal of with a slot "foo()"
    Is it possible the function "foo()" starts during another
    event handler, for instance:

     "virtual void mouseMoveEvent ( QMouseEvent * )"

    currently working?

    And vice versa: Sould I reckon a start of "mouseMoveEvent (...)"
    during timout handling ?

    It is important because if so my program would crash.

2.) Where can I find information about : How to implement "Autosave
    after n Minutes" in KDE. (Choosing the filname ,
    user interaction after a crash ...)

--
J.Anders, Chemnitz, GERMANY (ja@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de)