List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Strange problem on startup.
From:       Scott Manson <maniac () alltel ! net>
Date:       2001-09-04 19:01:56

Hello
I have been trying to get the HEAD version to run and am running into some
problems.

I start kde3 and the splash screen shows up and the first icon blinks twice
and then hangs. Looking into .xsession-errors I see the following msgs

No such slot QObject::newClient(int) ,QObject::slotTerminate() and
QObject::slotCleanDeadConnections()
I have browsed dcopserver and the slots are there and I am dumbfounded
as to why QT can't seem to find them.
Any suggestions?
--
Maniac@alltel.net 40° 37' 9" N, 96° 57' 24" W
A single tasking guy in multi tasking world.