On Thu, 30 Aug 2001, Mark W. Webb wrote: > If anyone uses kfind at all, let me know what other features they would like > to see. I don't remember the last time I used kfind, and I tell you why: locate is faster. true is that I nedd to run updatedb frtom time to time, but is *way* faster than a find. so, my suggestion is to add the ability to use locate underneath. selectable if you want to. -- "y, bueno, yo soy muy ilogico. lo que pasa es que ustedes me toman demasiado en serio" --JLB >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<