#if Shlomi Fish > > What is your applet derived from ? QFrame ? If so, see the QFrame docs > > for how to remove the border. > > > > Actually, it is derived from KMainWindow. Should I use QFrame instead. KMainWindow is a toplevel window. Applets should derive from KPanelApplet, which derives from QFrame. > > Hmm, klipper isn't an applet. > > > > What do you mean by that? I do see it on the panel. It's a 'docked application', which lives in the 'system tray'. Applets are shared libraries which are loaded by kicker, not applications. Rik >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<