On Thursday, 30. August 2001 18.26, TAnGorN (Anatoli Gorchetchnikov) wrote: I've seen the same thing with koncd, which uses multiple toplevel widgets (parent=0). Is this the reason for this??? > Hi! > > My app creates a bunch of extra windows outside of the main window. > The good thing they are all grouped together by taskbar, the bad > thing the group name is "unnamed". They are all derived directly from > QWidget. Should I use some other base class to be able to set this > group name (and icon), or do I miss some existing settings? >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<