On Fre, 31 Aug 2001, Michael Goffioul wrote: > Just a question about policy. Will a script be run on the entire CVS > to apply main changes (like QList -> QPtrList, ...) and then each developer > has to make it compile? Or does each developer have to do everything > by himself? No global script will be run. however if somebody has a good one he could import it in kdesdk I guess. As I said I disabled QT_NO_COMPAT for now so the QList -> QPtrList changes are not necessary. I cannot run a global script because: - I do not know who did what already and waited for the switch to commit it - in quite some places one might reconsider the used datastructure, so a search and replace isn't really the best thing. - search+replace are the easiest part of porting, so it can be done at any time later as well. Dirk >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<