List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE config files and XML..
From:       "John Sutherland" <garion () garion ! mnbsyr ! com>
Date:       2001-08-31 3:45:17

I have 2 questions for my "reKord" project, a Konqueror plugin to make CDR
iso images and burn them via cdrecord..

I would like to store the directory structures for the images in XML, and
also be able to handle multiple images (one image per XML file)..

1. Is there some KDE classes to handle reading/writing XML files, or can I
assume that there's particular XML libraries availble (I think libxml was
installed when I installed my Mandrake rpms for 2.2)..

2. How/where should I store my XML files?

ANd yes this is slow going right now, I can only work an hour or so every
few days.. I just bought a house, so you know how things can get (Why they
glued a carpet onto a slate floor is beyond me.. ANyone know how to get
carpet adhesive (and polyurathane) off of stone quickly???)

--
--John