List:       kde-devel
Subject:    idea for using kfind
From:       "Mark W. Webb" <mark () dolphtech ! com>
Date:       2001-08-30 18:54:27

I took over the Kfind development a few weeks back and did not want to start
working on Kfind until after the 2.2 release.  Now that 2.2 is out, I want to
start working kfind.  I know that it is a small program.  But you have to
start somewhere.

I have found that there is a Kfind KPart in konqueror.  Now I was thinking
about making the kfind libs available so that all programs could use the file
searching capability.  Is there anything else I must do in order to allow
other programs to use kfind?  This was the first thing on my kfind priority
list.

If anyone uses kfind at all, let me know what other features they would like
to see.