Have you set the name of your application when you create your KApplication object? Rich. "TAnGorN (Anatoli Gorchetchnikov)" wrote: > > Hi! > > My app creates a bunch of extra windows outside of the main window. > The good thing they are all grouped together by taskbar, the bad > thing the group name is "unnamed". They are all derived directly from > QWidget. Should I use some other base class to be able to set this > group name (and icon), or do I miss some existing settings? > -- > WBR, > TAnGorN > > >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe << >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<