List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Grouping windows in taskbar: unnamed
From:       TAnGorN (Anatoli Gorchetchnikov) <anatoli () cns ! bu ! edu>
Date:       2001-08-30 16:26:20

Hi!

My app creates a bunch of extra windows outside of the main window.
The good thing they are all grouped together by taskbar, the bad
thing the group name is "unnamed". They are all derived directly from
QWidget. Should I use some other base class to be able to set this
group name (and icon), or do I miss some existing settings?
--
WBR,
TAnGorN