List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Lost in KMail Source
From:       ian reinhart geiser <geiseri () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-08-30 12:14:38

Greetings,
	I am a firm believer in the idea that every feature request should involve a
patch but I am stuck.  I am trying to make KMail email filters see imap based
folders.  I thought this would be a cut and paste type of job because you can
already right click on a message and move it to a different imap folder.  The
problem is I cannot find for the life of me where the context menu for the
folders list is populated.  Can someone at least point me to a .cpp file and
maby event the function name :)

I am not on the kde-network/pim mailing list because I just wish to add this
one little feature and feel it is better to just add it than fill out a
bugreport / wish list item.

cheers
-ian reinhart geiser