List:       kde-devel
Subject:    SOLVED (Fwd: Re: Fwd: Problems with CUPS printer and new print-framework)
From:       Nash Hoogwater <nrhoogwater () planet ! nl>
Date:       2001-08-29 20:39:46

OK, find the solution on the dot :-). There is a problem with the Arial font,
because when I used Verdana as font,my problem disappeared in thin air :-).

Maybe it is an idea to make a blacklist for fonts that don't print very (or
not at all) well and substitutes for them. You could then ask the user if
he/she wants to change to the good font (if it is available) or just try with
the "bad" font. Just an idea.....

Nash