List:       kde-devel
Subject:    qt-copy problems
From:       "Jonathan Bacon" <j.bacon () delta ! wlv ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2001-08-24 9:38:42

Hello all,

I am currently compiling qt-copy on my Debian Testing box. qt-copy 2.x.x
and KDE comiled there fine, but the new qt-copy is having problems. I am
using all the configure flags in README.qt-copy, and also
-no-g++-exception. Unfortunatly I cant paste the error messages here as
I am on another machine, but the errors are with moc_qiconview.cpp.

It says that there is a parse errore before 'if' on line 612,
conflicting types for struct QUObject and some previous declarion
errors. At first qmake woul dnot compile, but then bruggie on #kde told
me to make symbolic links for some private class or something. I cant
remember the command he me.

Any ideas?

        Jono