On Thu, Aug 23, 2001 at 10:15:06AM +0200, Michael Goffioul wrote: > > Don't think it's necessary. The dynamic menu extension itself could be added > to kicker, but won't be used by anything. The example extension I use (kdeprint) > requires changes in kdeprint that won't be in 2.2.1. It's like having support > for applets, but no applet exists: it's useless. So I don't think it's worthy > to risk to break current kicker code, before 2.2.1 release. > > Any other opinion? There is the policy "no new features for 2.2.1", so this is out of the question anyway, I guess. Cheers Carsten Pfeiffer >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<