List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Printing issue....
From:       Dan Pilone <pilone () slac ! com>
Date:       2001-08-22 17:49:29

All,
  I have been having a problem with KDE printing since day 1.  Well, just
about.  I am not use the absolute latest CVS, I haven't updated since the 2.2
tagging, but since this has been around for quite a while and no one has
mentioned it, I'm afraid it's my end.
  Anyway, the problem is duplicated lines when a printout spans more than one
page.  For instance, if I print an HTML page (just basic text, nothing fancy)
the bottom of the first page ends with "Customer has profile" and the top of
the next page begins with "Customer has profile" then continues.  I think Qt
handles the pagenation, so this may not even be appropriate for this list,
but I wanted to see if I'm the only one seeing this.  Lines are not cut off
(meaning I don't see the top half of the text or anything) so I don't think
it's a CUPS/driver/margin problem, somebody just renders that line twice.
Any suggestions?  Thanks -- Dan

--
GPG Fingerprint = EB47 45A5 B3EB B78E 7AE4 DDA8 7A70 FFB6 EEAA 0F10
See http://www.slac.com/pilone/gpg-key.txt for full key.