List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: cryptic error
From:       Eric Laffoon <sequitur () easystreet ! com>
Date:       2001-08-20 21:43:29

On Sunday 19 August 2001 05:38 pm, Malte Starostik wrote:
> meinproc crashes:
>
> [malte@xray malte]$ kill -l $[139 % 128]
> SEGV

Beautiful! This works. Now if I had a better idea just what was going on. Is
it possible that I'm having a problem with the objprelink?

Here's the deal. This clears the condition and progresses on. So far in
kdebase it seems I'm having to do it again for every subdirectory. This seems
an odious task if it is what is in store for all KDE. Has there been a fix
for this?

Thanks!
--
Eric Laffoon                    sequitur@kde.org
A member of the Quanta+ Web development team