On Sunday 19 August 2001 01:08 am, Stephan Binner wrote: > http://lxr.kde.org is down but nobody complains because nobody used it? > I want to complain, so what happened? When will it be running again? It looks like this is a victim of Code Red. Quite a few large ISPs are filtering out all requests to port 80 (and in some cases, *all* incoming ports). lxr.kde.org is really nadmm.com which is hosted by Concentric.. and Concentric appears to be one of the blocking ISPs. Unfortunately, the only email contact I have for this domain is a nadmm.com address which also seems to be blocked. We'll just have to wait a bit to see what happens. -- Kurt Granroth | http://www.granroth.org KDE Developer/Evangelist | SuSE Labs Open Source Developer granroth@kde.org | granroth@suse.com KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<