List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: a way to disable QT_XFT for single apps.
From:       Michael Spanier <michael.spanier () abh ! uni-karlsruhe ! de>
Date:       2001-08-19 21:29:44

On Sunday, 19. August 2001 22:15, Per Wigren wrote:
> I installed courier new from ms webfontpage and konsole still looks ugly...
>
> I could kill for a function in Konsole to use non-aa fonts for it's
> console-part (and still use it in the menus)! Maybe an option to be put in
> the fontselection dialog?

Hmm strange ...

I my case konsole didn't delete all parts of the characters ...
( have a look at http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~udsv/shot.jpg )

I don't know what you define as ugly, but for me this shot looks good enough
for me http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~udsv/shot2.jpg

But I would also like it if there's a way to specify which program will use
aa and which not.

	Michael