List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: How to launch the default browser under KDE.
From:       Dominique Louis <Dominique () SavageSoftware ! com ! au>
Date:       2001-08-16 15:35:08

Hi Richard,
   I have just given this a try and as root it works fine and as
advertised, but when using it as a normal user I get...
error while loading shared libraries : /usr/lib/libkdeui.so.3 undefined
symbol : stylechange__8QToolBarR6Qstyle.

So my next question is, do I have to be root to be able to use kfmclient
or as it appears to be a path problem what do I need to check to make
sure that my path includes the relevant libraries as a normal user.

Thanks.

Dominique.