List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Error in KDE2 dnd?
From:       Moritz Moeller-Herrmann <mmh () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-08-16 18:16:46

Just noticed the following in xawtv's changelog, is this really the KDE's fault?
Is this fixed:

xawtv's ChangeLog

3.59 => 3.60

Added proper cleanup code for DnD. This breaks DnD with KDE apps because
they _first_ signal the transfer is finished, _then_ try to read the tmp
file which might be already deleted at that point ...

--
Moritz Moeller-Herrmann mmh@gmx.net ICQ# 3585990
wiss. Mitarbeiter, IMGB