On Thursday 16 August 2001 14:44, Tony Bkörkenius wrote: > Is there a reason that kwintv is linked against qt-mt? I had to remove the > refernce to it in the Makefile otherwise it segfaulted directly. I havn't > had any problem with the version linked without qt-mt. Argh I think my last message got cut off. That's the not the case anymore in CVS. We have removed qt-mt from the libraries that are linked to. -- George Staikos >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<