On Wednesday 15 August 2001 10:30 pm, Pavel Troller wrote: > Today I tried to update KDE_2_2_BRANCH for kdebase and got the following: > cvs server: cannot open directory /home/kde/kdebase/kxmlrpc: No such file > or directory cvs server: skipping directory kxmlrpc > I'm using the bolugftp mirror. > Is it the mirror problem, or a general problem, or not a problem at all ? kxmlrpc is in kdenetworks now... but I *so* did not think of how it would affect the 2.2 branch. I'll move it (temporarily) back tomorrow. The directory structure should stay the same until 2.2.1. It'll go back into kdenetworks AFTER 2.2.1 but before 3.0 -- Kurt Granroth | http://www.granroth.org KDE Developer/Evangelist | SuSE Labs Open Source Developer granroth@kde.org | granroth@suse.com KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<