KDE_2_2_RELEASE works great if I launch it manually via startx. However, KDM is being a pain. It doesn't matter whether I start it by hand (/usr/local/kde/bin/kdm -nodaemon) or automatically via /etc/ttys. The result is the same. As soon as the X-Server starts up, it dies with the following message: Greeter returned non-zero exit code 256 Is there a log file somewhere or something else that might shed some light on this issue? - Milo Hyson CyberLife Labs, LLC >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<