List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Shell password -> KDE
From:       Martin Heni <martin () heni-online ! de>
Date:       2001-08-09 8:16:54

Hiya,

I am trying to start a command line program from an
KDE application which requires the input of a password.
To be more precise: I start a 'mount' which needs a
password to open the mounted device. I did this
with KShellProcess. The process nicely gets all
Stdout/Errs of this command but the Password query
is still issued on the console.

Does anybody know what to do about? How can I
process this password query?

Thank you,
Martin