On August 4, 2001 11:43 am, Rob Kaper wrote: > Hello, > > since objprelink still doesn't compile under Slackware 8.0, I have made > available a binary compiled from the unmodified objprelink source under > Slack 7.1 -- but it works without problems on Slack 8.0: I have recompiled > Qt, kdelibs and kdebase and everything now runs fine and fast. Rob, Thank you very much :) I was struggling to compile this for a couple hours... and was about to replace all sorts of libs on my system... but, alas, you have come through :) Troy >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<