List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kde-apps (or whatever) and Cookbook
From:       David Watson <dgwatson () kent ! edu>
Date:       2001-08-08 16:39:23

There has been quite a bit of discussion as to what will be done with my poor
little unwanted program ;), and it sounds like most people are in favor of
the creation of a new kde-apps (or kde-misc, or kde-foobarbaz) - so is this
actually going to happen?

It would be nice if I weren't just left hanging like this - the suspense is
killing me. :)

Not really in such a hurry, just want to know what's going to happen...

-David