List:       kde-devel
Subject:    branch for kdevelop
From:       Roland Krause <rokrau () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-08-07 20:35:09

Waldo, friends,
I would like to create a branch for the development of an interim
version of KDevelop, leading to a KDevelop-2.1 that is based upon the
currently released code. The branch shall be of KDEVELOP_1_4 which is
our current development branch and it shall be named
KDEVELOP_2_X_BRANCH. As an alternative the current KDEVELOP_1_4 branch
could also be renamed but, as I understand cvs, this it not really what
one is supposed to do.

We have a little bit of a complicated development situation over here,
and if you need to know why this is necessary contact me or Ralf Nolden
on the kdevelop-devel mailing list.

Q: can I do this myself or is this supposed to be done by the "release
masters" ?

Thanks
Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and