List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE Control Module with KDevelop and QT Desginer?
From:       "Ben Schepens" <schepens () mindspring ! com>
Date:       2001-08-07 16:38:13

Is there a simple way to create a KDE
Control Module using KDevlop and QT Designer?

It looks like QT Designer has support for Control Panel
dialogs, but I cannot figure out the detail of out to
make the KDevelop project a KCModule project correctly.

Can someone help me out here?

Also, does anyone know of CURRENT documentation
for KDevelop v1.4.1?  The "User manual" an "Programming
manual" are out of date.

Thanks
Ben Schepens
schepens@mindspring.com