On Mon, 06 Aug 2001, Dirk Mueller wrote: > - The main Qt version for CVS HEAD branch is Qt 2.3.1. Patches are allowed > to be included which make the code compileable with current Qt 3, given > they met the following criterias: > - they do not break any compilation or functionality of the code > with Qt 2.3.1. > - the amount of #ifdef's etc is at a minimum. > - it is doing the "right thing". That means not stupidly making > it compile with both Qt versions, instead just adapts the code to > reflect the changes in Qt 3 in an apropiate way. I'd recommend > posting a patch therefore first for nontrivial things, but it > is not required. > > I'd recommend and ask everyone to check out current Qt 3 beta and start a > work on the port of the parts that can be separated well, i.e. the porting > of the widget styles we have in CVS or of applications that use Qt > functionality that is dropped in Qt 3.x comes to my mind. I have Qt Java bindings for Qt 3.0.0 beta 2, I'd like to check them into the HEAD branch of kdebindings/qtjava. That code doesn't depend on anything else - so is it ok to commit it? The HEAD branch of kdebindings/kdejava will still run with the 2.2.1 branch of kdebindings/qtjava. -- Richard >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<