List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 2.2 tagged
From:       Martijn Klingens <mklingens () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-08-06 8:35:23

On Monday 06 August 2001 09:21, Bernhard Rosenkraenzer wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Aug 2001, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> > The HEAD branch will become KDE 3.0 and is open for all your hacking
> > pleasure. The HEAD branch is the cvs branch that you get by default.
>
> So does this mean it's ok for me to run my qt2-to-qt3 script on the source
> tree and cvs commit so we can fix the things it didn't catch?
>
> If anyone wants to do anything before the move, please speak up now...

Well... I thought we wanted to remain Qt 2 compatible in CVS HEAD until 2.2.1
was out, so we get some decent fixes backported to the KDE 2.2 branch. That
definitely won't happen if the source is highly incompatible between branches.

But I'm not sure here, that's what I remember from the release schedule.

Better wait till Waldo speaks up, I'd say :-)

Martijn