List:       kde-devel
Subject:    objprelink binary for Slackware 8.0
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2001-08-04 16:43:14

Hello,

since objprelink still doesn't compile under Slackware 8.0, I have made
available a binary compiled from the unmodified objprelink source under
Slack 7.1 -- but it works without problems on Slack 8.0: I have recompiled
Qt, kdelibs and kdebase and everything now runs fine and fast.

http://capsi.com/~cap/objprelink
http://capsi.com/~cap/objprelink.md5sum
(984558a0ee82d35065d6680624a81cc8  objprelink)

Leon, please add a link from your pages? From what I've gathered on #kde,
there's quite a few Slackware users who have been struggling with this.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | Realize what happened to the dotcom industry before even
cap@capsi.com | thinking about implementing any dotnet technology.