Hello, since objprelink still doesn't compile under Slackware 8.0, I have made available a binary compiled from the unmodified objprelink source under Slack 7.1 -- but it works without problems on Slack 8.0: I have recompiled Qt, kdelibs and kdebase and everything now runs fine and fast. http://capsi.com/~cap/objprelink http://capsi.com/~cap/objprelink.md5sum (984558a0ee82d35065d6680624a81cc8 objprelink) Leon, please add a link from your pages? From what I've gathered on #kde, there's quite a few Slackware users who have been struggling with this. Rob -- Rob Kaper | Realize what happened to the dotcom industry before even cap@capsi.com | thinking about implementing any dotnet technology. www.capsi.com | >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<