List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Konsole: Please test!
From:       Andreas Hartmann <andihartmann () freenet ! de>
Date:       2001-08-04 10:37:10

Waldo Bastian wrote:

> Hiya,
>
> I have done a cleanup of some rather ugly code in konsole which is of course
> very dangerous so close before a release. Therefor I would like to ask
> everyone to check out the lastest konsole from CVS and try it out to see if
> there are any problems with.
>
> Please give an extra close look to:
> 1) window titles
> 2) sessions
> 3) session management (logging out&in to KDE)
>
> Thank you for your help.

Hello Waldo,

thank you for your fixes. Looks good to me. The sessions / window titles
seem now to be right to me.

But one thing I reported some time ago isn't working yet: the help-menu
doesn't walk to the right place (or disappears) when resizing konsole
window. Should be repaired.

Regards,
Andreas Hartmann