List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: http://www.atheos.cx/download/list.php3
From:       Ilya Konstantinov <kde-devel () future ! galanet ! net>
Date:       2001-08-02 8:21:42

On Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 01:07:23AM +0200, Andreas Schlapbach wrote:
> Hi
>
> This page sends a html page starting with <DIV> and gets displayed as text,
> not as HTML. If we want to support that like netscape does and display it as
> HTML, here's the patch to do so.

Doesn't look quite right to me. If we add <DIV>, we should add all HTML
tags as magic strings -- and that'll be wrong (neither <DIV> nor any
other tag is a valid beginning for an HTML file).

This page is delivered with Content-Type: text/html and is seen very
well in Konqueror. More over, it no longer begins with <DIV>, but it
doesn't matter as long as there's a correct Content-Type.