Regarding SSL autocompletion: I just spoke with my roommate (my testbed for user-end decisions) about autocompletion. He HATES it. I simply mentioned the word "autocompletion" and he reacted with disgust. He doesn't want it at all. He picked up on the security implications immediately. I then asked him if it would help that it is disabled for SSL forms so that critical information would not be stored. "Yeah, that's better." (direct quote) He hates autocompletion for anything (mostly because of his insecure, proprietary, single-user operating system : ) but I think that his "user-end" opinion matters. My humble opinion: For KDE 2.2 I think that we should disable autocompletion for secure forms. Since we are in a message freeze (and will be until after KDE 2.2.1) we should add the Control Center option to enable SSL autocompletion AFTER the message freeze. I think this appeals to security needs as well as user needs. Autocompletion will still be around for input fields that do not (generally) require security. Greg Turpin >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<