List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Fwd: Konsole
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-08-01 22:26:57

FYI

Subject: Konsole
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 00:16:35 +0200
From: "Tamas Szanto" <tszanto@mol.hu>
To: "i18n lista" <kde-i18n-doc@max.tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de>

1) The default session label is "Terminal No 1", but
for new sessions "Shell No 2", "Shell No 3" ... are used.
I think "Terminal" should be "Shell" as they are referring
to the same session type.

2) Maybe something's wrong with my setup, but I can't set
the Konsole background to transparent (yesterday's CVS).
The K menu is indeed transparent.

3) The schema names are not translated in the kcmkonsole
module (in Konsole the translated names are listed).

4) In kcmkonsole the "Codec:" label should be
translatable and probably "Encoding:". There is no need to
introduce a new string, "Encoding:" is an existing message in
kdelibs.po.

Tamas Szanto
tszanto@mol.hu
the Hungarian i18n team