#if Ilya Konstantinov > Hi, > > I was wondering - why does Qt grab the display upon beginning a > Drag and Drop operation? This prevents shortcuts like Alt-Tab from > working, requiring the user to resize the source and target windows > in such a way so the drop area in the target window would be visible. > > In Windows, there were two ways to easily drag-n-drop between windows: > 1. Alt-Tab between Windows while holding the draged object > 2. Dragging the object to the taskbar and hovering it for a second over > the taskbar button of the target window to Restore the target window. > > In KDE, you have to arrange your windows before a drag-n-drop, and it > doesn't seem to change in Qt3 (which still uses XGrabDisplay). Could you please ask on qt-interest@trolltech.com or send a bug to Trolltech ? I don't think this is a KDE-specific issue. Rik >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<