On Monday 30 July 2001 09:56 pm, Pavel Troller wrote: > We have a helpdesk trouble ticket application. It uses ticket filtering > based on cookies. There is a page, containing form, where one can set up > their filters, and after submitting the form, server should send me a > cookie. In the main application, my browser should supply the cookie and > server then filters the tickets as set in my cookie. > However, we have a problem with konqueror. > The server never sends the cookie to it, or konqueror is unable to > receive it. I have it set to warn on cookies but I see no warning after > submitting the form, and the filter is not applied. Hmm.. that's probably the same problem I've been getting with AT&T's customer service page. When I try to log on, it insists that I have cookies disabled in my browser. -- Kurt Granroth | http://www.granroth.org KDE Developer/Evangelist | SuSE Labs Open Source Developer granroth@kde.org | granroth@suse.com KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<