List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Printer configuring
From:       "kotorosl" <kotorosl () yaroslavl ! ru>
Date:       2001-07-31 5:32:28

Hi!

Sorry an unexperienced one for the stupid question...

How can I configure my HP Laserjet 4L to work correctly with Konqy and
KMail? When printing the page it seems to start just from the top of the
sheet, and additionally the upper part is cleared on aprox. 5 mm height.
Cups configuring does nothing. How can I fix that?

Kind regards,

Elijah Schurov