List:       kde-devel
Subject:    configure in subdirs
From:       Rolf Magnus <ramagnus () zvw ! de>
Date:       2001-07-30 22:52:23

I hope this isn't too much off-topic, it might be more related to autoconf
than kde.
I have the current kvidmode code in kdenonbeta now, but it needs some
additional configure tests for the X vidmode extension. I didn't want to add
those to kdenonbeta's main configure, so I want the configure script in the
subdir to be created and executed automatically. How do I do this?

--
Never wondered why a carrot is more orange than an orange?