List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kapptemplate error: /bin/sh and /bin/bash
From:       Ben Burton <benb () acm ! org>
Date:       2001-07-30 2:21:03

Hi.. a report I received from another debian developer:

[snip]

/usr/bin/kapptemplate is actually a bash script, not a /bin/sh script as
it claims.  This causes it to fail on machines where /bin/sh is not set
to bash.  Please change it to /bin/bash.

[snip]

Sorry this is so close to the CVS tagging but I've been away and I only just
found this report.

Thanks - Ben.

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

Mr Deputy Speaker, am I to be continually abused by the Honorable Member for
Mitchell and the drone beside him, the Honorable Member for Braddon ?
	- Paul Keating