List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Program Launch feedback
From:       Mark Dickie <deephack () larve ! fsworld ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-07-29 17:13:23

Hello

I'm not sure if this is the correct list but I have a little suggestion for the flashing icon
that appears next to the cursor at program launch.  When I launch more than one program
at a time I only see the icon for the last one I launched.  Even though feedback is provided
on the taskbar I was wondering if maybe the icons could be arranged horizontally next to
the cursor for each program which is currently starting up.  New users don't always look
at the taskbar and I think this would stop people from clicking again to start a program
which is already starting.

Just an idea I'm sure someone will have already thought of it.

Mark Dickie
deephack@larve.fsworld.co.uk --home--
deephack@linuxfreemail.com --work--
ICQ#82716937