List:       kde-devel
Subject:    need help with autoconf/automake
From:       "Mark W.Webb" <markwebb () adelphia ! net>
Date:       2001-07-29 4:06:35

I am starting a new program, that is using Postgres, and I am using
kdevelop2.0.  When I try and set up the admin/acinclude.m4.in file to support
Postgres, I keep getting link errors when compiling.  I know the code is ok,
I just want to know if there is a resource that will help me to figure out if
I need to put and entry for the postgres libs and includes into the
admin/acinclude.m4.in file, or can I just specify -lpq on the compile line to
support the postgres libs....

thank you for the help in advance.