List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Slow reaction on releasing mouse button - is this a bug?
From:       Dirk Mueller <mueller () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-07-28 16:55:54

On Fre, 27 Jul 2001, Karl-Heinz Zimmer wrote:

> If so, is there a chance to solve the problem or do we have to live with it?

Hmm. it sounds like events get reordered, that means the "older"
mousemoveevents arrive bevore the "newer" mouserelease event. Or, what is
more likely, that he triggers the autoscrolling of listviews in such a case.

I guess the autoscroll-timer is not early enough stopped.

do you have a chance to reproduce it and look into it ?

Dirk