List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: fgcolor
From:       Andreas Schlapbach <schlpbch () iam ! unibe ! ch>
Date:       2001-07-28 13:35:59

On Saturday 28 July 2001 02:56, Daniel Molkentin wrote:
> Moin!
>
> While stepping through unimplemented stuff in the ecma bindings,
> I found that I need fgcolor. In dom/html_document.h, an fgcolor attribute
> is promised for HTMLBodyElement. However, this class lacks such a
> method.
>
> I also found that fgColor seems not to be part of the W3C specs so
> how is it supposed to be evaluated?

Hi Danimo

'fgcolor' is not an Attribute of DOM 2 HTML or of HHTML 4.01 spec.
http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/WD-DOM-Level-2-HTML-20001113/html.html#ID-62018039

I think mapping this to 'text' is the right way.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/properties/borderColor_1.asp

Andreas