On Friday 27 July 2001 05:46 pm, Rob Kaper wrote: > Seems like Slackware 8.0 with kernel 2.4.5 doesn't like your program: > cap@kira:~$ gcc -O2 -o objprelink objprelink.c -lbfd -liberty > /usr/lib/libbfd.so: undefined reference to `htab_find_slot_with_hash' > /usr/lib/libbfd.so: undefined reference to `htab_create' > /usr/lib/libbfd.so: undefined reference to `htab_delete' > Any clues? Then Andreas Simon wrote: > It also doesn't compile under Mandrake's Cooker: I just inspected the cooker rpms for binutils. Here is the problem I think: You need a version of libiberty that is current with libbfd. The problem is that libbfd.so comes with package while libiberty.a comes with package I checked that this later package contains a version of libiberty.a that contains the missing function. Some older versions of binutils do not. - Leon >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<