List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: busy-cursor for khelpcenter (cvs)
From:       Ian Reinhart Geiser <geiseri () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-07-27 20:33:11

On Friday 27 July 2001 08:55 am, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Then you've updated kdelibs without recompiling kdenetwork. make in
> kdenetwork creates a new cache which then speeds up this process factor 100
>
> Greetings, Stephan
There is NO good reason why we are not adding usability features like this.
Even on slow machines it is wise to make sure we are giving user feedback.
Yes I know this becomes annoying, but not everyone runs on the bleeding edge
software.  I still test everything I do on my 132Mhz PPC with 48megs of ram.
KDE runs on there but there are quite a few instances where feedback would be
nice.

-ian reinhart geiser
--
Fortune for the day: