On Fre, 27 Jul 2001, Moritz Moeller-Herrmann wrote: > I attached a test page, demonstrating the problem. View this page in > Digital CDE style. The text before See? is not visible. You can not > set text color to something different for khtml only. khtml is supposed to use the users color settings, everthing else is a bug. You can't blame the styles for that. > Linux Torvalds: "I'm a big fan of konqueror, and I use it for everything." Please spell at least his name correctly. Dirk >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<