List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Couple patches
From:       TAnGorN (Anatoli Gorchetchnikov) <anatoli () cns ! bu ! edu>
Date:       2001-07-25 21:30:17

Both are diffed from 2_1_BRANCH several days old

First is a fix for kdelibs/doctools/Makefile.am (it is missing a
library, I only noticed it since I wiped out the whole installation
and rebuilt it from scratch).

Second is a feature for KDE 3 :-). It adds one bool parameter to
getSaveURL, if true the default dialog box will ask to confirm the
overwriting of existing file; defaulted to false, so that all
existing code should still work the same way it does.

BTW, if I choose Save As, and then the name of my original file, then
it should not ask, right? I'll look at it.

--
WBR,
TAnGorN