List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Konqueror servicemenus
From:       Klas Kalass <klas.kalass () gmx ! de>
Date:       2001-07-24 20:08:40

On Tuesday, 24. July 2001 19:31, Michael Goffioul wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I created a desktop file in $KDEDIR/share/apps/konqueror/servicemenus to
> add print/fax for any file. However I don't know how to prevent these
> actions

You could use the output from the following shellscript:
-----------------------------
#!/bin/bash
for MIMETYPE in image text ; do
  for FILE in ${KDEDIR}/share/mimelnk/${MIMETYPE}/* ;do
    echo -n "${MIMETYPE}/`basename "${FILE}" .desktop`,"
  done
done

I think this is better than just excluding directories, because I can't
imagine how one could print audio, video or inode files. Maybe application
should be included, but it needs to be revisited by hand to get rid of non-
printable Entries.

Btw. is there a reason why it is possible to extract compressed files via RMB
but not create archives of directories this way? I think it would be a nice
addition to kde 2.2.1 and I'd gladly make this desktop file, if it is wanted.

Klas